You will be welcome !
Three attractive, detached Provençal houses standing independent of and well screened from each other. The three houses have breathtaking views of the Luberon hills and stand in a rural setting, 2 miles from the village of Céreste, looking south over fields to
the Parc Naturel Regional du Luberon (the magnificent range of hills where ‘Manon des Sources’ was filmed).
DETAILS OF ACCOMODATION
for each of Le Mas des Lavandes and Le Mas du Luberon : 95 square yards – Room for 4/6 people. Private garden.
for Le Mas de l’Olivier : 155 square yards – Room for 6/7 people. Private garden.
and TV, Washing Machine, Dish washer, Microwave Oven, Chimney,Barbecue, Garden Chairs, Terrace, Swimming Pool, Car Park.
Le Mas des Lavandes and Le Mas du Luberon : Entry is from the garden side of the house over the covered terrace. Each house has 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed (160 cm X 200 cm), the other with two beds, plus a bed-settee for two in the living room.
Le Mas de l’Olivier: Entry is from the garden side, the house has 3 bedrooms, two with a double bed and one with 3 beds.
Le Mas des Lavandes, Le Mas du Luberon and Le Mas de l’Olivier would be suitable for three families wishing to holiday together, yet retain some measure of independence; all three are also available for individual rent.
* An unusual sight are the ochre quarries of Roussillon just beyond Apt,exploited since Roman times.
* A must for budding astronomers is a visit to the Observatoire de Haute Provence near Forcalquier.
* Aix-en-Provence, a lively university town famous for its fountains, summer music festival and animated atmosphere.
* A short drive away, but still within easy reach, are some famous Provençal towns with emotive names: Avignon, Isle sur la Sorgue, Pernes les Fontaines and La Fontaine de Vaucluse.
* To the south of the Luberon range is the valley of the Durance, one of France’s foremost fruit producing regions.
The owners speak English and German.