WELCOME TO THE DOMAINE DE LA BASTIDONNE
Discover 5 hectares in the middle of nature, a haven of peace 2.5 km from the village Céreste-en-Luberon. 4 independent vacation homes
with private gardens, swimming pools and an exceptional panoramic view of « Le Grand Luberon ».
Let yourself be captured by the calm and serenity of the place in the heart of the Luberon Regional Nature Park.
Ideal to relax, recharge your batteries with family or friends, telecommute in a fabulous setting, discover Provence.
Close to the domain, lavender fields, pedestrian paths,
a bicycle path (Cavaillon – Forcalquier)… The beautiful walks are waiting for you !
Holiday homes in Provence
80 m2, living room, open kitchen, 2 independent bedrooms, mezzanine, private garden, covered terrace, view on Le Grand Luberon, sleeps 4.
80 m2, living room, open kitchen, 2 independent bedrooms, covered terrace and private garden, view on the Luberon. Sleeps 4.
130 m2, living room with open kitchen, 3 independent bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 terraces, private garden, Sleeps 6.
140 m2, Living room, dining room, independent kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms. View of Le Grand Luberon and private heated pool. Sleeps 8.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Excursions on the Vaucluse side:
* An unusual sight are the ochre quarries of Roussillon just beyond Apt, exploited since Roman times, beautifull walks in the Colorado Provençal at Rustrel.
* A short drive away, but still within easy reach, are some famous Provençal towns with evocative names: Gordes, Ménerbes, Lourmarin, Avignon and the Palais des Papes, Isle-sur-la-Sorgue with its canals and famous flea markets and La Fontaine de Vaucluse.
* Aix-en-Provence, a lively university town famous for its fountains, summer music festival and animated atmosphere.
* To the south of the Luberon range is the valley of the Durance, one of France’s foremost fruit producing regions
Excursions on the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence side:
* Beautifull walks along the lavender fields throughout the area including the most famous spots around Valensole and Riez
* A must for budding astronomers is a visit to the Observatoire de Haute Provence near Forcalquier.
* The famous Gorges du Verdon (Unesco world heritage site) and Moustiers-Sainte-Marie.
And of course, you can stroll through Provencal markets every day and pick local produce to cook on your return to the property.
Brigitte & Jean-Louis PASTOUR
+33 (0)6 75 89 27 65
Domaine de la Bastidonne
616 chemin de la Tour d’Embarbe
FRANCE – PROVENCE – LUBERON
Some of our latest reviews !
Andrea (Mas de L’Olivier)
If you’re looking to visit the Provence area, this is the perfect place to stay! We cannot say enough fabulous words about how wonderful our stay here was. It’s even more beautiful in person. The patio upon arrival has twinkle lights and is so cozy to enjoy a bottle of wine at night and coffee in the morning. Walking around the property is lovely, the pool mountainous backdrop is stunning! Inside, the kitchen is gorgeous with various beautiful dishes and everything needed. The dining area and living room are cozy and spacious. And the beds are all very comfortable! Brigitte was quick to respond, so helpful, and gave us the best local recommendations for restaurants and markets. The location was perfect – close to the best lavender fields in Valensole , which is also halfway to the absolutely can’t miss Verdon Gorge. We loved the place so much I would like to come back one day with our son and stay for an extended period! Don’t hesitate for book, this is the best!
Chunseok (Mas des Lavandes)
It is very nice place for family: cosy gite, beautiful filed, kind host. My family will revisit here 100% next year.